Wednesday, May 4, 2011

trip ko 'to...

Kanya-kanyang trip lang 'yan, sabi nga ni Tripster. Lately, ito ang trip ko: 

Manood at magdownload ng mga worship songs from youtube. 
NEXT TIME NA KAYO UMANGAL. 
Trip ko 'to. Walang basagan ng trip! BAWAL!


Anyway, etong grupo called HILLSONG.. I love their songs and my favorite is this one on top... entitled "Here I am to worship..." Maganda ang tune, maganda ang message, I totally love the melody and the lyrics is good. It's actually so relaxing seeing all those people during their concerts, even young people, really getting immersed in their music and worship...swaying with the crowd, completely relaxed and peaceful, judging by the look on their faces. Parang ansarap makisali para naman mapayapa rin ang kaluluwa ko, even for a few moments... I'm actually serious and I rarely am...
Oh well... watching them brings me nostalgia of my childhood. 
Sa maniwala kasi kayo o hinde, this foul-mouthed, evil-minded, lust-ridden bitch actually grew up in church. When I was a little girl I was really used to being tagged along 3 different churches and masses a day on sundays or during Simbang Gabi novena. That's mainly because my dad has long since been an active member of the church, and he usually stays with the choir group... I tagged along. Mostly to get free breakfast or meryenda sa mga simbahan o bahay bahay na nagpapakain...(Believe it or not I started gatecrashing at such a tender age...) 

I also took advantage of the fact that I was cute and bubbly when I was a little girl so people tended to be fond of me and gave me lots of chocolates and candies and yeah, junkfoods too...Unfortunately time took charge (From this <------    to that   ------>) and now I'm simply sexy and pretty...hehehe! The baby is now a...I can't say lady, it just doesn't fit and it only sounds like blasphemy... Hmm... Ok. The baby is now a geisha. O, di ba?  
PWEDE!!! LOL!!! 

Anywayz... 
Nawawala na naman ako sa tema...kaya siguro lagi akong napapagalitan ng teacher pagdating sa pagsusulat. Kalat-kalat kasi ang utak ko...nakakalimutan kong mag-stick sa real topic. 
Letse!
Pano gagawin ko weh may problema ata sa wiring ang utak ko. Minsan may light bulb ng genius...kadalasan low-batt kundi man totally black-out... or usually pupundat-pundat, masahol pa sa napupunding pwet ng alitaptap... speaking of which, by the way, has a very nice legend...^_^

Holy pwet! ayan na naman...naligaw na naman po ako ng landas! Kahit kelan talaga, magulo pa sa pubic hair ang gray material ko! My mom probably dropped me a lot when I was little...Oh yeah, I forgot, she wasn't around 'coz she came to work here in Italy when I was barely two years old..maybe less. So the culprit is actually my dad... but he wasn't around much either, he was busy with church.
Hmmm...that's probably the reason why I have such a troubled brain. 
No one was there to catch me whenever I fall... 
Oh well, big deal. I have my Winsly now. *big happy smile* 


Hay naku...ang topic ko lang naman talaga for today eh i-promote ang paborito kong kanta ng Hillsong na "Here I am to worship"... napunta na ko sa alamat ng alitaptap at iba pa! 

Note to self: 
"Gabi na, ineng, matulog ka na... wag mo nang i-edit itong entry na 'to, wala namang mag-ge-grade sa'yo... ok lang 'yan kahit mali-mali spelling o pang-kinder garten ang grammar... who cares?! Everybody makes mistakes... Ok lang 'yan. Ganyan talaga ang buhay... "



No comments: